join us to learn

join us to learn

lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018

Análisis proyecto e-twinning "Home is where your heart is"

This time I´m gonna analyze a project I´ve found in e-twinning that I think could be very interesting. I chose that because of the name and when I just read a little bit more, I thought it could be somehow motivating for students. I have always liked traveling and Slovenia is one of the countries in my bucket list, so why not to learn a little bit more about it! The curricular contents are pretty clear and there is a huge cross-curriculum factor that is always present in this projects in which the lingua franca is English and we are using it to contrast and compare two countries in which none of them have it as their mother tongue. The aims and methodology they are going to follow is also well described as each student choose a topic to work about the other country and the partner give them suggestions on what to include or how to face a subject. The end of the project will be a digital magazine what make the students use the ITCs. As I have just explained, communication among students in both countries and collaboration among them is encouraged in this method as the feedback from the person in a different country can make the content very rich. At the end, there is a bunch of expected results such a printed booklet with all the collaborations and the best part of all, a real meeting of students from both countries to share their experiences and put a face to the other half of the project. So, according to the simplified rubric provided by Intef, this would be an excellent project in its four parameters analyzed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario